We are searching for speakers for the upcoming OutSystems User Groups! We want to showcase all the amazing talent we have within the community and bring forward members that want to share their lessons and expertise with the broader ecosystem.
There’s a wide variety of sessions you can deliver, from technical sessions about a topic of your choosing; to use cases on how OutSystems is being used in your organization/by you, and even share your own career path and how you started with OutSystems. These talks can be delivered in several languages like English, Spanish, German, French, Arabic, Japanese, Polish, Thai, and many others - it’s up to you.
Any of these formats, and any other ideas you might have, will be incredibly helpful for our community members.
But we know this is additional effort and you might need a little extra push on why you should speak. Don’t worry, we've put together a list of reasons to encourage you!
- Give Back: You were once starting out and looking for all the resources you could find to be proficient with the technology. So, if you're an experienced developer, we're sure you have a lot of learnings and unique perspectives that will be of value to the community. You also have an opportunity to inspire your peers and raise awareness on specific topics.
- Connections: Talk about a topic that you are an expert or passionate about will help flow a lot of conversations. It will also enable you to easily connect with other speakers as well as attendees from the event.
- New Opportunities: Sharing your expertise and thoughts with others can lead to opportunities to collaborate, meet like-minded people and explore new directions.
- Personal Branding: Talking about the interesting work you have been doing and putting yourself out there will bring you visibility. It’s a great way to position yourself as knowledgeable in the community space. Plus, you will get the speaker badge in your community profile!
- Practice Makes Perfect: You'll be speaking at smaller-scale events that are a great ramp-up to bigger conferences. It will help you build your confidence, and you will end up with new perspectives on the topic at hand through the exchanges that are generated during the event.
If all of this wasn’t enough to convince you, that’s ok. We’ll see you there as an attendee that's interested in learning more and connecting with peers!
However, should all of this sound great and you want to invest the time in using your knowledge & experience and sharing it with others, then we’re counting on you.